2012年2月3日星期五

Ugg brand boots – great investment for your feet

I bought my first a pair of UGG brand boots last year just before it got really cold and the country was crippled by the snow. I never used to be a fan of them and was put off by the amount of people wearing them (the fake versions mainly)
I am always cold & have to wear so many layers in the winter that I thought I would give the UGG Australia boots a go. I ordered the tall black classic boots and the cleaning/care kit. When i first wore them, i couldn't believe how warm they were, i felt so snug with the sheepskin. I wore them everyday and everywhere for months. They seem like a lot of money but standing at the bus stop when it was freezing cold- they were worth every penny! Plus I certainly got a lot of wear out of them. The boots are still in top condition and show no signs of wear and I'm sure they will last for years to come!
I would recommend that people do invest in a pair of UGG boots on sale - they go with everything, they're soooo warm and they will last a long time - unlike those fakes that go over on their sides!!
Summary: great investment for your feet

没有评论:

发表评论