2012年2月3日星期五

A life without Ugg boots is a life not worth having

I love these UGG Australia boots but having already had one pair and worn them almost every day for two years I was adamant I had reached an age where I no longer wanted to be wearing the same items of clothing as every teenage girls in London. Then yesterday morning Autumn took hold and I experienced what an only be described as a mini break down for no having any UGG boots on sale sin my wardrobe to wear. I resisted the temptation to go running to my local shopping centre and managed to wait a whole day before I reacquainted myself with these wonderful things. They are very dear (around £190.00, less if you go for the shorter style) but I have honestly worn them more than any other item in my wardrobe and the only reason I got rid of my last pair was because they were looking a bit scruffy (they could easily have seen me through another year if I hadn't abused the suede) The inside is lined with lambs wool which makes so warm and comfortable that they keep me from crying on the cold winter mornings. The sole is also very supportive and the genuine ones really do hold up (it is only the fake ones where you see people treading on the side of the shoe in a manner that looks as though they have taken to walking on the inside of their ankles. I would advise treating the suede if you plan to wear UGG brand boots in all weathers as I did.
Summary: Think of them in terms of "pay per wear" and you will get your moneys worth

没有评论:

发表评论