2012年2月3日星期五

I love Ugg brand boots!

I have these UGG brand boots in 2 colours, chocolate and chestnut and they are absolutly great.
I have had them both for over a year and I would buy some more if I had the money. They are really confortable and have never rubbed or anything which is great.
I think that UGGs for women look really good and they are so so easy to wear. I wear mine with skinny jeans tucked in, with leggings, with skirts, shorts, dresses, tights, bare legs, pyjamas and everything. I do think that they look best though with a short dark blue demin skirt and black tights.
I have noticed a lot of wear on the heels of womens UGG boots (the oldest ones) and they are becoming a little bit uncomfortable but i think that that is because I walk a bit abnormally sometimes. I don't think this is a big deal or a common problem either.
I did use a protector on my boots which has helped UGG womens boots to maintain their quality and colour and I would reccomend doing this really.
Overall I would say that these women UGG boots are well worth the money as they keep my feet warm and dry in the heavy manchester rain!
Summary: Better than all of the fakes out there, Invest now!!

没有评论:

发表评论