2012年2月3日星期五

Cheap UGG Boots Are My Second Skin

When cheap UGG boots first hit the shops many moons agao I was one of the first to say "oh my god - what are they, they are awful!" but I have slowly been won over by these fluffly, foot warming boots! I was given a pair for Valentines day nearly two years ago - tall, chestnut Uggs and for the first few months I looked at them suspiciously in the corner of my room until i finally decided to actually put them on my very cold tootsies!
And I suppose as they say the rest is history - UGG boots on sale have barley left my feet since! Being from Scotland I am used to having most body parts permanently freezing but thanks to these little beauties, cold feet are a thing of the past. They are a little on the pricey side and cost approx £160 for the reall Ugg boots that all the clebes wear but you really dont need to splash out on the genuines ones when you can get some gorgeous Aussie Uggs on many websites - just google Uggs and lots of UGGs outlet appear and sell them for as little as £69.00 - bargain!
They really are a staple for any wardrobe especially in this snowy weather and I really lovely my fluffy friends.
Summary: Great purchase, worth every penny!

没有评论:

发表评论