2012年9月8日星期六

Authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 Monogram Canvas M41524

The Louis Vuitton Speedy is one of the most classic, most iconic, most recognizable handbags of all time. Many designers have tried to channel the Speedy when designing a bag, but nothing beats the original. The shape alone is worth buying (which is a major part of it being a Speedy). Now comes in personal preference. The Speedy does not fit over your shoulder, at all. My Speedy bags sit at the crux of my arm, and depending on how much I put in the bag they end up being heavy and hurting my arm a bit. So I just use it as a hand-held bag, and that is the true use. If you are looking for a bag to go over your shoulder, this is not the bag for you.
Furthermore, the Speedy does not keep its shape very well. The larger the Speedy size, the more you will lose the shape. Also, the more you put in the bag, the more it will lose its shape. There are aftermarket items used to give the shape back to your bag, but without that, your Speedy will slouch. An inside zip pocket helps out with some organization, but not much.
It sounds like I only gave negatives for the Speedy, which was not my intention. I love my Louis Vuitton Speedys, and I own 3 of them. The 25 cm, 30 cm, and 35 cm. The 35 cm is best for everyday use and will hold more essentials. It will never change being one of the most classic handbags ever. I personally love it, but felt the need to share the downsides.
www.lvbagclassical.com are authorized authentic Louis Vuitton handbags outlet store. All the items at this site are 100% authentic. All Louis Vuitton Speedy handbags will come with the authenticity card, serial Number, dust bag and care booklet. You will be 100% satisfied when you get such cheap authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy handbags!
louis_vuitton_speedy_35_m41524

没有评论:

发表评论