2012年5月1日星期二

Authentic Louis Vuitton Neverfull for Sale at www.lvbagsclassic.com

I know that the Louis Vuitton Neverfull have been a bit controversial among the Louis Vuitton crowd, but for some reason, I can’t help but like them. Perhaps it’s because I’m a fan of the Sprouse aesthetic in general, or maybe because my generation is probably the target audience for pop-art fashion, or maybe it’s just because my personal taste can, at times, venture to the ridiculous. For whatever reason, I wish I had unlimited funds and a reason to own something like the authentic Louis Vuitton Neverfull.
As with all Neverfulls, I wish the strap was thicker, and if it was it would make a perfect school bag for a college kid that has everything (and I knew one or two of those during my undergrad years). Because of the utter ridiculousness of the bag – orange writing over brown and tan monogram – it’s one of those bags that you really wouldn’t need to try and match to anything. It’s iconic enough on it’s own that the only thing I would seriously advise against wearing it with would be another bold pattern. Other than that, go to town – wear it with whatever, but be proud. It’s the type of bag that you really have to own to pull it off. Buy authentic Louis Vuitton Neverfull for sale through www.lvbagsclassic.com for $245.
louis_vuitton_neverfull_gm_m40157_authentic

没有评论:

发表评论